蓝图 Mars Rover Simulator 适配UE4.20 - 4.27 火星探测器

蓝图  写实 交通  UE4.21 UE4.22 UE4.23 UE4.24 UE4.25 UE4.26 UE4.27 

This package is actually a simulator of a Mars Rover. If you're like me and interested in space science and exploration, I'm sure you'd love to experience driving a Mars Rover.

This package contains a detailed model of the Mars Rover as well as a Mars-like environment. To build the Mars-like environment, large and small rocks were used, as well as a generic landscape material that resembles the surface of Mars.

In the workflow I used to create the assets, the appropriate number of polygons are used to make this simulator run smoothly on almost all devices.

This package is designed for a long tour of the Martian surface. All motion systems and UIs are designed to give a similar feel to driving a rover.

The wheels are attached to arms and dampers that can simulate the real movements of the existing references.

To make this simulator more attractive, different UIs and a checkpoint system were used to help the user progress purposefully on the Martian surface.

This project is made as a third person character (vehicle) system, there is a camera located on the front of the rover on the stand, with functions like:

Turn left/right + Up/Down. This camera also has the ability to zoom. the pace of camera movement and FOV is similar to images from space rovers. this makes it possible to take stunning shots and have the feel of a real scenario.

I have a system for deforming and recessing landscapes from wheel locations for the rover. All codes in the blueprints are annotated to be super-easy to understand.

技术细节
Features:
Advanced Vehicle System
Volume material for atmospheric fog
Landscape deformation system for vehicle trail
Sound effect for Vehicle Movement and checkpoint UI
Parallax material for landscape

这个包实际上是火星探测器的模拟器。如果你和我一样对太空科学和探索感兴趣,我相信你会喜欢驾驶火星探测器的体验。

这个包包含火星探测器的详细模型以及类似火星的环境。为了构建类似火星的环境,使用了大大小小的岩石,以及类似于火星表面的通用景观材料。

在我用于创建资产的工作流程中,使用了适当数量的多边形,使这个模拟器在几乎所有设备上都能顺利运行。

这个包是为火星表面的长途旅行而设计的。所有运动系统和用户界面都旨在给人一种驾驶火星车的感觉。

车轮连接到可以模拟现有参考的真实运动的臂和减震器上。